Stacks Image 335

Bucciarelli

CHIANTI CLASSICO RISERVA

GRAPES:  100%  SANGIOVESE

 

The Wine: This Chianti Classico Riserva is made of 100% Sangiovese grapes which are organically grown and harvested. The vinification takes place in stainless steel tanks for a period of 10 to 12 days at temperatures not exceeding 82 o F. After malolactic fermentation in cement for approximately four weeks, the wine is aged in wood barrels for 30 to 36 months before being bottled and released into the market.

Tasting Notes: Bucciarelli Chianti Classico Riserva is a deep ruby red with garnet hints; extracts an intense fruity bouquet that features scents of ripe blackberry, spice and vanilla flavor.  Complex and full flavored.  This elegant wine is an ample spectrum of warmth, depth, and richness on the palate finishing with a lovely smooth texture. Excellent with focaccia, savory creamy sauce pasta, grilled or roasted red meats and wild game.   

CHIANTI CLASSICO

GRAPES: 100%  SANGIOVESE

 

The Wine: This Chianti Classico is made of 100% Sangiovese grapes which are organically grown and harvested. The vinification takes place in stainless steel tanks for a period of 10 to 12 days at temperatures not exceeding 82 o F.  After the malolactic fermentation in cement for a period of three weeks, 40% of the wine is aged in wood for 20 to 24 months while the remaining 60% of the wine is aged in cement before being blended, bottled, and placed on the market.

Tasting Notes: Bucciarelli Chianti Classico is a deep ruby red with garnet hints; extracts an intense fruity bouquet that features scents of ripe blackberry, spice and vanilla flavor.  Complex and full flavored.  This elegant wine is an ample spectrum of warmth, depth, and richness on the palate finishing with a lovely smooth texture. Excellent with focaccia, savory creamy sauce pasta, grilled or roasted red meats and wild game